Real estate home staging is a systematic preparation and showcasing of a property utilizing knowledge of real estate, home renovations and creative design principles that are applied to attract a buyer and maximize property value.
- Over 92% of potential buyers search the MLS listing online before viewing a home.
- 90% of staged properties sell within 30 days.
- Home staging maximizes the selling price and minimizes the number of days on the market.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready.
- Professionally staged homes gain a competitive edge over similar listings.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better on MLS, print and internet ads.