Practical Staging Solutions goal is to ensure that the maximum amount of potential home buyers will be drawn to a property listing.
There are 3 factors to consider when preparing to sell:
- Property Condition
Property condition is the one factor that a property owner can work on to receive the maximum market value for the home. To maximize the ROI (return on investment) and sell quickly, the property must be ‘detailed’ to sell.
Adding a fresh coat of paint is crucial to enhance property condition. Painting your property for living or selling is an effective, easy and inexpensive way to update the space. Colour is a powerful tool for attracting buyers to a home, especially in listing photos and videos. A fresh coat of paint in the right colour can help a home sell quicker and for higher ROI.
Items to consider when choosing paint colours:
- natural and artificial lighting
- accent furniture/wall art/décor items
- room to room flow
- desired mood in each room
- room function
Practical Staging Solutions Paint Colour Selection Consult includes;
- 1 ½ hour in home consult, daylight hours
- Assessment of property flow room to room
- Discussion of colour likes/dislikes
- Guidance through the process of paint colour selection for living or selling
- Complimentary paint colour sample sheets as needed
- Discounts available with Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore
- Report of consult sent via email
- Professional painter referrals
“You only get one chance to make a first impression”